- For orders that fit in an Australia Post letter, our shipping price is $3.95 (no tracking)
- For orders under 500g, our shipping price is $8.45
- For orders under 500g + express, our shipping price is $12.95
- For orders over 500g, our shipping price is $11.95*
*For any parcels over 500g being sent to non-metro locations and Northern Territory, our shipping price is $23.95. Wedding Traders does everything possible to keep delivery costs to a minimum.
Free shipping to metro areas
If your order is over $150, shipping is free.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding Traders aim to have all orders (except favours and handmade products) shipped within 3-5 delivery days from when the order is received, but it is often sooner. Once dispatched we will email you to let you know the goods have been sent. We use Australia Post or couriers for larger items. Any delivery times quoted are an indication only.
Favours and some other handmade products will take 10-15 business days to be dispatched. Lead times outside of 3-5 business days will be mentioned on the product page.
We currently deliver to within Australia only. However, if you live outside Australia and would like to purchase our items, email us at email@example.com and we can send you a delivery quote.
We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
Please note that for courier deliveries:
- We do not deliver to PO boxes/Parcel points
- For apartment addresses: You must be available to sign for parcel
- For house addresses: If you are not available, we will leave your parcel at the front door
Track your order
We will send you an email once dispatched with a tracking code for all our orders.
Wedding Traders promise to package your order with lots of love and care and send it off to you on time. However, once we hand your package over to the Postal/Courier Service we can no longer be held responsible. The vast majority of orders make it to their destinations without a hitch but packages have been known to be delayed or lost. If this makes you nervous, we highly recommend that you purchase insurance.